Community Influencer®, Inc. is a business development startup based in Orange County, CA. Our mission is to glorify God by helping local business owners increase their income, so they can increase their impact. We do this via our popular online membership, the Community Influencer® Academy. Inside, we teach real estate professionals how to get more leads, clients, and referrals via our online courses, content, coaching, and community. We’re a fast-growth, mission-oriented company (with awesome benefits), and we’re looking for an amazing, full-time Social Media Manager to join our high-performance team. If you are a highly organized marketing professional with experience supporting teams remotely, read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
This is a full-time, salaried role on our Marketing Team, reporting to our Integrator. For this remote role, you’ll need to have the ability to work from home 5 days a week. Typical hours for this role are 7am -4pm, Monday-Friday PT. But this position is more about accomplishing specific outcomes with a high level of communication than adhering to a clock. And though our team highly prioritizes margin a few times per year, on occasion, there may be a need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends during a launch or other events throughout the year.
The mission of the Social Media Manager is to generate traffic, leads, and sales so that we can reach our revenue and profitability goals.
The Social Media Manager will own the strategy, planning, management, optimization, analysis, and reporting of content across all our social media channels.
- Google (SEO + Ads)
- YouTube (SEO + Ads)
- Pinterest (Organic + Ads)
- Amazon (Book)
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group (Public)
- Facebook Group (Private)
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram (Organic + Ads)
- Email Marketing
- Tik Tok
- Affiliate Program
- Leadership Skills: In order to help execute our social strategy, the Social Media Manager will lead a small team comprised of a Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ad Manager, and Community Manager.
- Analytic Skills: The Social Media Manager will need to conduct regular analysis to identify opportunities to improve performance within our marketing campaigns - the SMM will track traffic, leads, sales, impressions, clicks, visitors, video views, downloads, conversions, revenue, etc. You will also need a deep understanding of split testing, audience segmentation, conversion tracking, budget management, deliverables, KPI’s, etc.
- Content Management: The SMM will work with our Project Manager to calendar all marketing content in advance and be working at least one month ahead of schedule.
- Research Skills: The SMM will need to stay up-to-date on all of the latest digital marketing trends, policies, and forecasts by conducting regular research.
- Anticipating Needs: The SMM will need to proactively recommend new organic marketing channels, beta testing strategies, and media recommendations. You will also need to provide views on emerging technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- Team Player: The SMM will need to work closely with our Creative Team to design and optimize stunning, on-brand creatives. The ideal candidate thrives in this fast-paced environment, maintaining a can-do spirit and not complaining, making excuses, or gossiping.
- Camera-Readiness: The SMM will be on camera periodically (both internally and publicly). So you must be an excellent oral communicator and have a dedicated workspace that’s camera-ready at all times.
- Quality Communication: The SMM will need to maintain strong partner relationships to maximize media effectiveness and assist in pitching product placements, sponsorships, and PR on behalf of the company. You will also need to keep our teams updated on performance via regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Affinity for Technology: Our SMM will be a technologically savvy Mac user and will not be intimidated by learning new technology. Experience in the following platforms is ideal: Agorapulse, Tailwind, Kustomer, Google Analytics, Active Campaign, SamCart, Stripe, Slack, Zoom, Google Suite, Loom, and Asana.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Online Marketing Certifications a plus!
Experience and Values:
- 3+ years of experience managing results-driven online marketing campaigns
- A proven track record of ROI on online marketing channels.
- 3+ years of sales-focused, web copywriting, and/or direct response copywriting experience.
- The ability to develop selling angles that support our high-level marketing strategy.
- Mastery of email marketing best practices.
- Experience in PR pitching, print marketing, and media buying preferred, but not required
- Experience writing and developing high-converting sales pages, video, and webinar scripts preferred.
- Enthusiasm for details, organization, and deadlines.
- The ability to write, collaborate and adapt to strategy changes quickly.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, virtual environment is preferred.
- Connect deeply with Community Influencer’s core values.
- Get closer to the customer
- Everything you do sells or repels
- Simplicity, never complexity
- Identify the opportunity, overcome the obstacle
- Audit before you act
- Say what needs to be said, even when it’s hard
- Leverage collective genius, but reject groupthink
- There’s always an option C
- Celebrate every win (and every failure)
- Rest is just as important as work
- Always do what’s best for Community Influencer
COMMUNITY INFLUENCER® PERKS
Here are some of the amazing perks we offer our employees...
- Top-of-Market Salary
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Work From Home
- World-Class Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Retirement Plan
- Work Alongside A Talent-Stacked, High-Performance Team
Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents to apply.
Equal opportunity employer.