Community Influencer®, Inc. is a business development startup based in Orange County, CA. Our mission is to glorify God by helping local business owners increase their income, so they can increase their impact. We do this via our popular online membership, the Community Influencer® Academy. Inside, we teach real estate professionals how to get more leads, clients, and referrals via our online courses, content, coaching, and community. We’re a fast-growth, small company with big goals (and great benefits). We’re looking for an amazing, full-time Integrator to join our high-performance team and support our CEO, Aarin Chung. If you are an experienced business executive with operations experience, read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
This is a full-time, salaried role, reporting to our CEO. For this remote role, you’ll need to have the ability to work from home 5 days a week. Typical hours for this role are 7 am -4 pm, Monday-Friday PT. But this position is more about accomplishing specific outcomes with a high level of communication than adhering to a clock. On occasion, there is a need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends during a launch or other events throughout the year.
The Integrator is the glue that holds the people, processes, systems, priorities, and strategy of the company together so the CEO can reach her revenue goals. The mission of the Integrator is to execute the CEO’s vision by harmoniously integrating the major functions of the business, running the organization, and managing the day-to-day issues that arise. In essence, the Integrator will be the Operator so the CEO can stay the Visionary.
The Integrator will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Work with the CEO to create unprecedented growth for the company.
- Allow the CEO to focus on her best ideas and stay in her creative zone of genius.
- Clarify, communicate, and echo the CEO’s vision to all team members repeatedly.
- Lead, manage, and hold people accountable.
- Be accountable for profit and loss.
- Harmonize marketing, sales, operations, and finance.
- Ensure that one person is accountable for every function and KPI in the business.
- Create unity that leads to a healthy, functional leadership team.
- Remove silos and create organizational transparency so everyone is in sync.
- Create KPI’s and dashboards that enforce organizational focus and accountability.
- Work with the Project Manager and Finance Manager to ensure that all teams are delivering quality work product on time and on budget.
- Ensure that every team member lives and breathes our core values.
- Ensure we have a dedicated team that feels appreciated and takes great pride in our work.
- Keep the team focused on delivering a quality experience, keeping the customer happy, and growing our knowledge base.
- Provide cadence and consistency for the team and help them stick with it.
- Monitor every project in the organization and drive everyone to execute the business plan.
- Ensure alignment and keep everyone laser-focused on driving results.
- Ensure that all teams are meeting their goals within budget.
- Create healthy tension and competition
- Communicate on the CEO’s behalf, both internally and externally.
- Be the first line of defense and filter for the CEO to ensure that all loose ends are tied before they ever reach the CEO.
- Be the voice of reason by filtering all of the CEO’s ideas, which eliminates hurdles, stumbling blocks, and barriers. Ability to poke holes in the ideas, opportunities, and potential solutions.
- Analyze company P&L monthly, enforce team KPI’s weekly, and monitor project deadlines daily.
- Remove any obstacles that prevent flawless execution of the business plan.
- Enforce all internal policies to ensure that all teams are staying in compliance with our handbook, performance code, KPI’s, and HR regulations.
- Manage access to every tool in our tech stack so every person in the company has the right level of access, to the right tools, at the right time.
- Facilitate all company meetings, including managing access, preparing agendas, printing financial reports, taking notes, distributing action items, and posting meeting recaps
- Manage email and calendar management on behalf of the CEO.
- Monitor our virtual P.O. Box and deliver action items to corresponding team members.
- Facilitate the registration and ongoing management of state labor department filings in all states where our employees reside.
- Manage our HR and hiring processes from end to end - including job posting, hiring, recruiting, orientation, onboarding, severances, and offboarding.
- Facilitate HR updates, payroll processing, and benefits management via Gusto.
- Test, manage, and optimize all standard operating procedures (SOPs) so they are usable, consistent, and up to date.
- Pay bills and transfer funds.
- You are the one who delivers the bad news to employees - including personnel changes, critical conversations, and offboarding.
- Finance Reporting
- Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding
- Quality Communication
- Analytic Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Team Player
- Tech Savvy
- Team Player
- Personally accountable
- Adept at self-management
- Good at planning, organizing, and project management
- Strong leader and manager
- Effective conflict manager
- Catalyst for team cohesion
- Goal achieve
- Conceptual thinker
- Employee developer/coach
- Able to understand and evaluate others
- Continuous learner
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 Years operating a small business (preferably an online business)
- 2+ Years supporting a C-Suite Executive (preferably, a CEO, COO, or CFO)
- You are obsessed with organizational clarity.
- Proficiency with tools like Google Workspace, Gusto, Slack, Zoom, and Asana.
- Enthusiasm for details, organization, and deadlines.
- Self-starter and team manager: We are looking for someone who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and gets things done consistently on time.
- Connect deeply with Community Influencer’s core values.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Get closer to the customer
- Everything you do sells or repels
- Simplicity, never complexity
- Identify the opportunity, overcome the obstacle
- Audit before you act
- Say what needs to be said, even when it’s hard
- Leverage collective genius, but reject groupthink
- There’s always an option C
- Celebrate every win (and every failure)
- Rest is just as important as work
- Always do what’s best for Community Influencer
COMMUNITY INFLUENCER® PERKS
Here are some of the amazing perks we offer our employees...
- Top-of-Market Salary
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Work From Home
- World-Class Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Retirement Plan
- Work Alongside A Talent-Stacked, High-Performance Team
If you are an experienced Integrator, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief of Operations (COO), Chief of Staff, Vice President, Online Business Manager (OBM), or General Manager, we’d love to hear from you!
Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents to apply.
Equal opportunity employer.